- Second floor of the Student Health Building. Main entrance at the intersection of Volunteer Boulevard and Pat Head Summitt Street, across from the rock.
- Monday – Friday » 8AM-5PM
Closed on University Holidays
- Student Counseling Center
1800 Volunteer Blvd.
Knoxville, TN 37996-4250
NOTE: Email cannot be used to initiate therapeutic conversations. The Counseling Center does not communicate confidential information by email. Email is only used for scheduling purposes. If you are in an emergency situation please call the Center or stop by.
The Counseling Center is the university’s primary facility for personal counseling, psycho-therapy, and psychological outreach and consultation services. Our mission is to promote the psychological, educational, and social well-being of the student of the University of Tennessee and to help prepare them to be productive members of society. Our staff members provide a vareity of services for students, faculty, and staff, including:
- Walk-in intake
- Crisis intervention
- Individual, couples and group counseling and psychotherapy
- Psychoeducational workshops and consultation