Skip to content Skip to main navigation Report an accessibility issue

Emotional Support Animals

Student Counseling Center clinicians and psychiatry staff cannot provide documentation for emotional support animals.

We think animals are wonderful, really.  However, the evaluation required for ESA documentation is not a service we offer.  Please consult your insurance carrier for referrals to community providers who can provide this evaluation and documentation.

Also, if you already have an ESA, please do not bring it with you to appointments at SCC.  We have a medical clinic in this building and need to restrict access to Service Animals only.  Thank you.