These materials are not meant to be a substitute for therapy, but can be an excellent source of information to help individuals with mental health concerns or needs.
- Relaxation Exercises– from Georgia Southern
- Relaxation Training Exercises– from Kansas State University
- Overcoming a Panic Attack, Belly Breathing, Symptoms of Stress, and Relaxation Meditation– from Western Washington University
- Relaxation MP3s– from allaboutdepression.com
- Crossing Cultures – Adjusting To Your New Community – from the University of Kansas
- University of Tennessee International House
- Campus Cultural Competency
- The Blues and Depression: What You Can do to Overcome Them
- College Kids and Suicide
- Depression – from Half of Us (and initiative of mtvU and The Jed Foundation).
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Taking care of yourself when depressed
- Test Anxiety
- Top Ten Strategies for Wildly Effective Stress Management
- I Know The Material, But When I Take The Test I Go Blank! from Kansas State University
- Check out this great video from a Cornell student about freshman loneliness
- Time Management
- Time Management Strategies for Improving Academic Performance – from Virginia Tech
Thanks to all of the wonderful counseling centers who were so generous with their materials.