If you have an urgent need to be seen or are in crisis, call us and ask about the best time to come in that day. You can also come by the office between 10 am and 3 pm when we have staff available to see walk-in appointments.
Here are some common reasons a student might seek an urgent care appointment:
- Not feeling safe from self (thoughts of suicide or self-harm) or others
- There is a significant event happening in the next few days you need to make a decision about
- Someone close to you has died in recent weeks
- You have been sexually assaulted in recent weeks
- You have not slept in two or more days